Our Sustainable Development Goals
VHC is committed to play it’s role in delivering on the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Through our unique team and business model we intend to create a specifically high standard on the below USG’s:
- We are committed to play our role in driving unbiased, unlimited and easy access for consumers to a broad range of selfcare products.
- We want to empower people to take charge in managing their own health both preventative as well as curative.
- We believe we can be an enabler in helping preventing consumers to turn into patients, by driving awareness and access to the best self care solutions available.
- Through our vertically integrated business we strive to integrate sustainability best practices in all parts of our business. We strive to reduce our impact on the worlds natural resources from design, to manufacturing, to delivery, all the way to the consumer usage and recyclability.
- With our diverse teams we intend to create and foster an inclusive culture for all, independent of nationality, gender, race, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to fight conscious or unconscious biases on our work floor. With our young team, we specifically see a role for ourselves in endorsing and enabling equal opportunities for male and female parents to combine a challenging and inspiring career with a fulfilling and rewarding family life.