Which cookies and why?
When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following:
|Cookieconsent||https://www.visionhealthcare.eu/||Strict noodzakelijk, functioneel, analytisch/statisch, marketing||Cookiebot||1 year|
|Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager||https://www.visionhealthcare.eu/||Performance cookies||_ga, _gid, _git||2Y from last visit|
First party cookies, set on behalf of our website by Google Analytics (web analytics provider). The cookie is used to distinguish users (_gid) and throttle request rate (_gat) and their expiration times are set to 1 minute (_gat) and 24 hours (_gif) from last visit.
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address [email protected]. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.